Skip to main content

Suggestions and Offers

Topic: STUDENT'S PRESIDENT ELECTION


Farhan: Hey Rayhan, have you heard of the news?

Rayhan: Which news? I heard any for a while

Farhan: Ye is running for the Student President this year

Rayhan: Really? I couldn't believe that!

Farhan: Yeah, even #Ye2020 is trending right now

Rayhan: Oh you're right, But do you think he will win?

Farhan: I don't know to be honest, he got a lot of supporters so he might win.

Rayhan: What about the other candidates? What do you think about them?

Farhan: Hmmmm...What about candidate 1? Kendrick is a popular choice right?

Rayhan: I don't really think so. Sure he is known as an honest and fair student. But I think haven't been really active recently. He absolutely isn't better than Ye

Farhan: I might agree, but recall that his past work about student rights. He was very active in good movements back then and that's why i think he should win.

Rayhan: By the way, what do you think about the third candidate?

Farhan: I don't think so, well Jay is a very mature person. Which is a great point for being a leader. But i heard that his grades are decreasing this year. While all the other candidates had increased

Rayhan: Yeah i got to agree. He used to be known as the mentor of both Ye and Kendrick. But both of them had passed his shine today and i believe they could be better.

Farhan: But what about if he became the vice president? Do you agree?

Rayhan: Absolutely Not! Sure he and Ye used to work together a lot. But recently Ye had been working with Cudi, and they are perfect coworkers. He should've been the vice president

Farhan: Yeah you're right. But remember Ye used to dislike both Cudi and Jay. I mean he is popular but he also got a lot of haters for his past actions. Don't you think Kendrick is better?

Rayhan: Hmmm...Yeah i think i agree with you now. All of them are great anyways, so it's such a shame we could only vote for one. But from our discussion today i had concluded i will pick Kendrick.

Farhan: Great choice he will sure be great for our school's future.

The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

                                                                                    Curriculum vitae Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb. Based on my job application i have submitted yesterday, namely to become a Record Producer, I'm gonna present my Curriculum Vitae. The following video is intended for Sean Miyashiro as the CEO of 88rising recording label. First and foremost, let me introduce myself. My name is Farhan Nafis Rayhan. I am a male from Bandung, Indonesia. I was born on October 28th, 1992. I am a moslem, and i live in Durma Street 2 number 1, Bandung. I can be contacted via my email farhannafis281004@gmail.com  or my phone number +6281311106310 The following are my educational background and my work experiences, Achievement in both academic and non academics, also my abil...

Procedure Video: How to do Cardistry

                PROCEDURE VIDEO: CARDISTRY TUTORIAL                Hi Everyone, it's been a long time since i made something on this blog, but i finally got another assignment to work on here so yeah, im finally back at it again. The assignment for this blog is about procedure texts, and we're instructed to make a procedure video, which im actually very exited for it.              I was considering to record a tutorial on how to make a garlic bread. But then i was informed that it was prohibited to make videos about food or cooking, so i must decide on something else. It took me a while to think about it, untill i remembered that i haven't made a Cardistry video since may last year, and i also realize that i could put a cardistry video in the intro. So i decided to make a tutorial on cardistry, especially the move "The Werm" since it's one of the easiest moves to teach. Her...