Skip to main content

                                                        

                           Curriculum vitae


Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Based on my job application i have submitted yesterday, namely to become a Record Producer, I'm gonna present my Curriculum Vitae. The following video is intended for Sean Miyashiro as the CEO of 88rising recording label.

First and foremost, let me introduce myself. My name is Farhan Nafis Rayhan. I am a male from Bandung, Indonesia. I was born on October 28th, 1992. I am a moslem, and i live in Durma Street 2 number 1, Bandung. I can be contacted via my email farhannafis281004@gmail.com  or my phone number +6281311106310

The following are my educational background and my work experiences, Achievement in both academic and non academics, also my abilities regarding the music industry.

From 1998-2004 academic year, i was studying at Fajar Hidayah Islamic elementary School. Then my junior highschool was in Al Azhar 19 Cibubur Junior High School from the academic year 2004-2007. After that i was studying at SMA 3 Bandung for the academic year 2007-2009. In 2013, I graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology, with a major at the School of Electronics and Informatics (STEI). Then in 2014 i got scholarship to study Music Production and Engineering at Berklee college of Music

For my Achievements related to the job, I had won Kenny beats Beat Battle in first place for three times, where Kenny beats praises my production as Futuristic, Unique and Perfectly Mixed. I also had won second place on a National  Hip hop Music competition held by National Association for Musical Education (NAFME). A little bit unrelated to the job im applying right now, I also won Gold medal at a National Math Olympiad back when i was 16, which shows my dedication at achieving stuffs that i desire. 

My abilities ranging from Music Production, Audio engineering, Mixing, and Informatics. I am highly dedicated and strongly motivated. My Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) of choice is Ableton Live, although i'm also knowledgeable at other popular DAW such as FL Studios and Pro Tools. I'm Skilled at many musical instruments such as Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Ukulele, Bass, Saxophone. etc. My main interest is making production of Jazz or Experimental Hip Hop genre, although i'm also opened at working for other genres. Other than that i'm also Proficient at C++ programming language, which is used at programming for Native Instruments plugins.

So, that’s all for my CV. I hope you take time to review it and consider me as a candidate for the job. I am confident that I will be able to bring a breathe of fresh air to your music label. I apologize for any mistakes in this CV. and I really look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation and Compliments dialog

Rafli: Hi, Long time no see. How are you doing? Farhan: I'm great! What about you? Rafli: I'm fine too. What are you doing here? Farhan: I actually want to meet my friend. But i coincidentally i meet you too Rafli: Oh wow thats great! Farhan: By the way, I heard that you won Badminton Competition last week. Is that true? Rafli: Yes that's true Farhan: Wow fantastic! You deserve it Rafli: Thank you very much my friend. And by the way what about you? Where are you studying now? Farhan: I am now studying Math in America, It's very easy Rafli: Oh wow! You're very smart. Which city do you live on? Farhan: I now live in Atlanta. Oh my friend is calling me! I got to go now Rafli: Ok see you soon Farhan: See you too

Okay it's me

       Hi!        My name is Farhan. I am 14 years old and i'm currently a 10 grader at Senior High School 3 Bandung. I was born in Bandung on October 28th 2004. I now live in my Grandparent's house at Durma road. I actually used to live in Jakarta since i was born but this year i moved to Bandung to continue my education for Senior High School.        My hobby is Cardistry which is the art of shuffling cards. other than that i also like to playing the Piano and watching Movies. I really like to eat especially when i'm hungry. My favourite food is Fried Rice.       All of my family are born in Bandung. My father is an employee for a paper chemical company named Amazon. While my mother is a food safety auditor. Both of my parents now live in my old house in Cibubur. I only have one sibling which is my older sister. She used to study at Senior Highschool 3 too but now she already graduated from college.       In the future i hope that i could graduate fron Senior Hi

Fight Club

The Main Character  is a man  unfulfilled by his job and possessions. He posed as a sufferer of   cancer   in   support groups   to  cure his insomnia. He is disturbed by a girl named Marla Singer who he met there everyday, so the two agree to attend at different days. On a flight home from a trip, the man meets a soap salesman named Tyler Durden. The man returns home to find that his apartment and have been destroyed by an explosion and upset by the loss of his materialistic items. He calls Tyler, and they meet at a bar. In the parking lot, he asks the Man to hit him, and they begin a fistfight. The Man moves into Tyler's home, a large house in an industrial area. They have further fights outside the bar, which attract growing crowds of men. They form Fight Club in the basement, which the club routinely meets for them to fight recreationally. Marla telephones the Man for help but he ignores her, but Tyler goes to her apartment to save her. Tyler and Marla begin a relati