Skip to main content

HoLyDaY

                    SEMESTER BREAK

So at the first day of my Holiday i traveled back home to Jakarta. I departed from Bandung at 5 Am and i took me 5 hours to get to Jakarta. i came back to Jakarta because i got to join a Math olympiad training at Wardaya College for the whole week. But the training starts at 12 am so before that i went to Neo Soho Mall first. after that i went to the training and i studied for 6 hours that day. At first i was hesitant to study during my holiday cause i supposed to be free from it, but because it's math olympiad which is my favourite subject and i really need to learn it for preparing the national competition i felt that it's gonna be okay. But i was very wrong, the subjects are extremely hard, the levels are way higher than what i've learned before. I was feeling really stupid there because all the others are way more genius and understand everything while i don't even get a thing. I was very stressed because i need to catch up a lot but i still go along with it. After it's done i went back to my home at cibubur. It took me 3 hours because the training is at West Jakarta while my home is at east Jakarta. When i got home i drank some coffe and watched DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths.

The next day i wake up early because i need to arrive at the college before 8 Pm. Then i eat Nasi Uduk and vibing to some music before i get in Class. For the rest of the week Training lasts for 8 hours so i got really tired when i got home. But to be honest i actually enjoy the class because i got new friends which are really fun even the teachers are fun too so i still have a good time even that i don't understand a lot of stuff. Starting fron the second day we got a 4 tests which are really hard that i mostly only got scores like 2/21 or even a straight 0. Even after the rankings are released i got the second place from the bottom. It really bothers me to realize how far away i am from the others but i just entertain myself by watching movies every night at home.

At the fifth day my dad felt that my home is too far away from the College so my dad rented at Guesthouse for me to stay near the College for the sixth and seventh day. because i stay near the college that night, we decided to went to Central park for the rest of the night. i watched Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker there. it was a decent movie but enough to relieve my stress from the training. then i walked across the bridge to the Neo Soho Mall but it was raining so heavily so my white shoes got wet and dirty. then i came back to my Guesthouse and slept through the night. The next day i went to the college with a sandal and after that the training is finished so i went back to Bandung.

when i got back to Bandung i don't do a lot of things beacuse it's raining heavily every single day. most of the time i was just staying at home playing games and watching DC's Legends Of Tommorow. it is a DC comic TV series about time travelling superhero group battling an immortal Tyrant named Vandal Savage. I watched that about 3 episodes a week and i finished watching the whole season just right on New Year's Eve. At the same time i was also busy because my family is celebrating the 50th Birthday anniversary of my grandparents. so i went with my family to test the foods at the place where the celebration will be held which is Tjendana Bistro. the next day my sister and i went to a market at Cibadak street to buy the decorations for the event. after that we had dinner at katsunyaka and till the next day we were working at the souvenirs. It was very tiring work but at that day Tyler, the Creator release a new song which i really like so it's kind of relieveing my tire.

Untill 29th December of 2019, it's the day of celebration. i arrived in the at Tjendana Bistro at 8 am. When i arrive i'm setting up the decorations and preparing the souvenirs. for the rest of the day i actually just greeting the guests so luckily it's not very tiring that day. Until the new year's eve my daily activity is actually kind of Repetitive. It's just: Eat, Playing Games, Watching movies, hang out with my sister/stay at home, dinner with family, repeat. It was very boring but at least i was able to catch up some movies i really want to watch for a long time like There will be blood and No Country for old men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation and Compliments dialog

Rafli: Hi, Long time no see. How are you doing? Farhan: I'm great! What about you? Rafli: I'm fine too. What are you doing here? Farhan: I actually want to meet my friend. But i coincidentally i meet you too Rafli: Oh wow thats great! Farhan: By the way, I heard that you won Badminton Competition last week. Is that true? Rafli: Yes that's true Farhan: Wow fantastic! You deserve it Rafli: Thank you very much my friend. And by the way what about you? Where are you studying now? Farhan: I am now studying Math in America, It's very easy Rafli: Oh wow! You're very smart. Which city do you live on? Farhan: I now live in Atlanta. Oh my friend is calling me! I got to go now Rafli: Ok see you soon Farhan: See you too

Okay it's me

       Hi!        My name is Farhan. I am 14 years old and i'm currently a 10 grader at Senior High School 3 Bandung. I was born in Bandung on October 28th 2004. I now live in my Grandparent's house at Durma road. I actually used to live in Jakarta since i was born but this year i moved to Bandung to continue my education for Senior High School.        My hobby is Cardistry which is the art of shuffling cards. other than that i also like to playing the Piano and watching Movies. I really like to eat especially when i'm hungry. My favourite food is Fried Rice.       All of my family are born in Bandung. My father is an employee for a paper chemical company named Amazon. While my mother is a food safety auditor. Both of my parents now live in my old house in Cibubur. I only have one sibling which is my older sister. She used to study at Senior Highschool 3 too but now she already graduated from college.       In the future i hope that i could graduate fron Senior Hi

Fight Club

The Main Character  is a man  unfulfilled by his job and possessions. He posed as a sufferer of   cancer   in   support groups   to  cure his insomnia. He is disturbed by a girl named Marla Singer who he met there everyday, so the two agree to attend at different days. On a flight home from a trip, the man meets a soap salesman named Tyler Durden. The man returns home to find that his apartment and have been destroyed by an explosion and upset by the loss of his materialistic items. He calls Tyler, and they meet at a bar. In the parking lot, he asks the Man to hit him, and they begin a fistfight. The Man moves into Tyler's home, a large house in an industrial area. They have further fights outside the bar, which attract growing crowds of men. They form Fight Club in the basement, which the club routinely meets for them to fight recreationally. Marla telephones the Man for help but he ignores her, but Tyler goes to her apartment to save her. Tyler and Marla begin a relati