Skip to main content

Okay it's me

       Hi!

       My name is Farhan. I am 14 years old and i'm currently a 10 grader at Senior High School 3 Bandung. I was born in Bandung on October 28th 2004. I now live in my Grandparent's house at Durma road. I actually used to live in Jakarta since i was born but this year i moved to Bandung to continue my education for Senior High School.

       My hobby is Cardistry which is the art of shuffling cards. other than that i also like to playing the Piano and watching Movies. I really like to eat especially when i'm hungry. My favourite food is Fried Rice.

      All of my family are born in Bandung. My father is an employee for a paper chemical company named Amazon. While my mother is a food safety auditor. Both of my parents now live in my old house in Cibubur. I only have one sibling which is my older sister. She used to study at Senior Highschool 3 too but now she already graduated from college.

      In the future i hope that i could graduate fron Senior Highschool and study in ITB. Then after i graduate i wish i can work in a job that i like and become succesfull. Then i want to travel the world with my family and live happily

     I think that is all about me so thank you for reading this and Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

                                                                                    Curriculum vitae Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb. Based on my job application i have submitted yesterday, namely to become a Record Producer, I'm gonna present my Curriculum Vitae. The following video is intended for Sean Miyashiro as the CEO of 88rising recording label. First and foremost, let me introduce myself. My name is Farhan Nafis Rayhan. I am a male from Bandung, Indonesia. I was born on October 28th, 1992. I am a moslem, and i live in Durma Street 2 number 1, Bandung. I can be contacted via my email farhannafis281004@gmail.com  or my phone number +6281311106310 The following are my educational background and my work experiences, Achievement in both academic and non academics, also my abil...

Suggestions and Offers

Topic: STUDENT'S PRESIDENT ELECTION Farhan: Hey Rayhan, have you heard of the news? Rayhan: Which news? I heard any for a while Farhan: Ye is running for the Student President this year Rayhan: Really? I couldn't believe that! Farhan: Yeah, even #Ye2020 is trending right now Rayhan: Oh you're right, But do you think he will win? Farhan: I don't know to be honest, he got a lot of supporters so he might win. Rayhan: What about the other candidates? What do you think about them? Farhan: Hmmmm...What about candidate 1? Kendrick is a popular choice right? Rayhan: I don't really think so. Sure he is known as an honest and fair student. But I think haven't been really active recently. He absolutely isn't better than Ye Farhan: I might agree, but recall that his past work about student rights. He was very active in good movements back then and that's why i think he should win. Rayhan: By the way, what do you think...

Procedure Video: How to do Cardistry

                PROCEDURE VIDEO: CARDISTRY TUTORIAL                Hi Everyone, it's been a long time since i made something on this blog, but i finally got another assignment to work on here so yeah, im finally back at it again. The assignment for this blog is about procedure texts, and we're instructed to make a procedure video, which im actually very exited for it.              I was considering to record a tutorial on how to make a garlic bread. But then i was informed that it was prohibited to make videos about food or cooking, so i must decide on something else. It took me a while to think about it, untill i remembered that i haven't made a Cardistry video since may last year, and i also realize that i could put a cardistry video in the intro. So i decided to make a tutorial on cardistry, especially the move "The Werm" since it's one of the easiest moves to teach. Her...